Labels

These are a few of my favorite blogs

Check me out: lol ... search this blog

Those who ... follow the carnival ... with my gypsies

Snapdragaonz Best Shots

Pageviews last month

My "best shots" ... :)

Monday, January 31, 2011

Good Grief Charlie Brown

http://www.coreysmithmusic.com/

Whoa there is no way to explain what I've been in and out of since I was here last.  Seriously.  I won't even try.  Do have a new friend ... "my hott tire guy" ... lol ... he is awesome ... absolutely no strings attached in a good way.  He's a sweetheart ... prision art and all ... lol ... I love tattoed boyz.  Yes!  In a bit of a rush typing cause time is scarce in TN as I am moving home to GA ... where the hott tire guy lives too but not WITH him ... lol... getting a divorce ... he and I both are actually.  But still we are totally JUST friends ... great friends... guess this one I actually would take a bullet for Mr. Revis!  Dang that is hard to admit for me!  I don't have those kind of friends normally. Denny Revis a TKD friend told me a true friend was somebody you would take a bullet for.  I've dodged a few but never taken one for anybody.  Ya know?  It is so time to get back to real life ... Corey Smith and music ... Jamey Johnson and music ... Lady A. and music ... even keith and jp and music ... I miss a guitar player!  All of them!  Later!  I gotta jet!

No comments: