Labels

These are a few of my favorite blogs

Check me out: lol ... search this blog

Those who ... follow the carnival ... with my gypsies

Snapdragaonz Best Shots

Pageviews last month

My "best shots" ... :)

Thursday, November 25, 2010

The Band Perry - If I Die Young

Jerry Edward Peek
June 25, 2010 ~ October 17, 2009

Woe! He was not supposed to leave us so soon. My best friend ... my bad boy ... guitar player ... awesome musician... friend... husband (@times)... son ... most the time ... loved with all his heart! Jerry just was not meant to be married. He was meant to make it as a lead guitar player and jam with Stevie Rae and Eddie Van Halen ... Joe Satriani ... he loved those guys from a distance ... up close ... bands ... guitar players ... not so much ... he "liked" Rich Ward and Bones from Stuck Mojo ... rapcore band ... similar to RAGE ... we had fun with them! He tolerated ... Bruce Brookshire from Doc... he loved Bud from Doc Holliday like a brother ... they were ... similar ... lol ... in ways I won't go into ... Bruce was already a preacher when Jerry was introduced to him and I think Jerry didn't know how to deal with the whole preacher thing ... Bruce was an outlaw ... southern rocker in Jerry's eyes ... he was Doc! And then he was a pastor ... the man is awesome at both ... :) Nuff Said! I miss Jerry Peek! Bad!

No comments: