Labels

These are a few of my favorite blogs

Check me out: lol ... search this blog

Those who ... follow the carnival ... with my gypsies

Snapdragaonz Best Shots

Pageviews last month

My "best shots" ... :)

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Stevie Ray Vaughn - The Sky Is Cryin'

Reminds me sooooo much of Jerry ... and it's Thanksgiving. Whoa! And have not heard from ... well wait yes I have heard from who I was missing ... but ... then he had to go do Tday with his sister and family. I get it ... I'm in the same place ... family... I love my family... I also love ... a friend. A beautiful man who's heart is bigger than his logical brain! Dang it! Why? This is not the first time I've been round this trek with the same friend. Last time I was married to Jerry ... and still very much loved this man and I let him slip out of my life. What now?

No comments: