Labels

These are a few of my favorite blogs

Check me out: lol ... search this blog

Those who ... follow the carnival ... with my gypsies

Snapdragaonz Best Shots

Pageviews last month

My "best shots" ... :)

Monday, November 8, 2010

New month ... new me ... good and bad notes ...

New Month New Me ....

So much has happened in my life over the past month that I couldn't type it all here if I wanted to ... and I don't want to... LOL

Oct. 9 ... a child ... well she is not a child anymore she is 30 years old ... was arrested for felony possession of another man's a d h d medication in Warner Robins GA ... she is blaming me for it ... she is telling people that I stole my own daughters medication and planted it in her room in WR although I was and can prove that I was in Nashville, TN that entire week. Insanity ... but par for my family. I quit ... the family. LOL I know you can't but you can want to!

For the past three months I have been planning an American Cancer Society charity event in memory of my ex husband who I was married to for 17.5 years and who also was the daddy of our two beautiful daughters. In the beginning of this ordeal and yes now it is indeed an ordeal ... anyways when it started ... his drummer was all about helping me and so was his wife ... and now because I want the wife to give Jerry's guitar to our oldest daughter .. I am a b. and they ... wife band ... friends have all pulled out of helping me with charity event... mature right?

I have been back and fourth to Macon for the entire month of Oct. in an effort to put this thing together the right way. But no ... to the general public ... my reasons for coming / going to Macon are strictly to hit on one of WR finest songwriters / guitarist / vocalist ... oh yeah ... that's exactly why I've been in GA. Couldn't be that GA is home to me ... Macon is where I was born ... I have tons of friends there and have made new ones ... no no no ..... I'm hitting on a hott guitar player ... ok so he is way hot ... but I am not hitting on him ... we are friends and have been forever. I am just so tired of the stupidity of women .... f'ing drama queens ... and not young women ... these are grown women ... what the f.? I will be friends with who I want to ... I will visit with who I want to ... AND I WILL buy f'ing guitars for who .... I .... want to ... fyi friend loved guitar and played it yesterday. Too kewl! Now I just wish for a month that is different from last month!

No comments: